do NOT stop

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Chat with Miyuki

Hyejin 님의 말:Hi~miyuki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Hi!!Hyejin 님의 말:Oh~Your picture sexy!kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:No No[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I'm sleeping!![Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Ah! May I ask you something?Hyejin 님의 말:YesHyejin 님의 말:of course.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Today Prof Yu said something about exam, right?Hyejin 님의 말:Yes.Hyejin 님의 말:and homework thing too.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Yes, but actually I didn't understand very well........Hyejin 님의 말:Oh,Hyejin 님의 말:Mid term is 27[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Yes I understand it but [Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:what should I study?Hyejin 님의 말:Hm.Hyejin 님의 말:Just listen tape and memorize.Hyejin 님의 말:90% question same on book.Hyejin 님의 말:10% translated.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:translate into Korean of course!?Hyejin 님의 말:NoHyejin 님의 말:All questions are EnglishHyejin 님의 말:in English..haha[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:ah that's good for me....[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Well so what about the quizes?Hyejin 님의 말:Do you remember that quize we did before?Hyejin 님의 말:same formHyejin 님의 말:on 13 and 20Hyejin 님의 말:on 13 is about part 2Hyejin 님의 말:on 20 maybe about part 3[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:OK[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Ah OK OK Hyejin 님의 말:Do you know homework?[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:For Thursday?[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:test 3 No1-No20,right?Hyejin 님의 말:yes and next Tuesda.Hyejin 님의 말:day.;;Hyejin 님의 말:Yes right.Hyejin 님의 말:Next Tuesday test 3 No21-80.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Yes YesHyejin 님의 말:Good. haha[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Ah thank you very very very much!!Hyejin 님의 말:You're welcome.haha^^[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:T_T/~Hyejin 님의 말:Why???[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Ah it's always very hard for me to understand what to do....Hyejin 님의 말:Don't worry.Hyejin 님의 말:If you don't understand, I'll tell you.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Ah thank you! Hyejin 님의 말:Well, I'm not good at English, but try.haha[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:You're really really kind!!Hyejin 님의 말:No~never.haha[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:hihiHyejin 님의 말:Ah, What are you do on weekends?Hyejin 님의 말:Meet some friends or study?[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:This weekend?Hyejin 님의 말:Yep.Hyejin 님의 말:This, and next..[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I'm gonna go to Insa-don!!Hyejin 님의 말:Oh~Hyejin 님의 말:I love there.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Yes me,too!Hyejin 님의 말:Sometimes I go there just alone.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:ah really?Hyejin 님의 말:Take some pictures and see arts.Hyejin 님의 말:I love there, but my friends doesn't like there.haha[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:hehe Hyejin 님의 말:Did you go to Myungdong?[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Yes 2 years ago... Hyejin 님의 말:haha.very long time ago.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:yes...[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:But I don't like there[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:because[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:There are full of Japanese there....Hyejin 님의 말:Hahaha[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:It's like a little Japan...Hyejin 님의 말:Oh.hahaHyejin 님의 말:How about Hangang?Hyejin 님의 말:I love there too.kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I love there really much!![Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I went there a few years ago...Hyejin 님의 말:Oh~great.kikiHyejin 님의 말:Oh.really?[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:yup Hyejin 님의 말:Sometimes I went to hangang too.Hyejin 님의 말:Just with my camera.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I guess it's the place where I love the most in Seoul...Hyejin 님의 말:Me too!Hyejin 님의 말:Ah, I love Namsan too.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Ah Namsan!Hyejin 님의 말:I really love there but I went there just 1 time.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Why?Hyejin 님의 말:Well...Hyejin 님의 말:I don't know.;;Hyejin 님의 말:I think just don't have chance.Hyejin 님의 말:Hangang and Namsan is couple's place!!kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Ah I know.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:But anyway Seoul has a lot of place to visit!!Hyejin 님의 말:haha..Yes.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:So I'm very very enjoying Seoul!![Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:kkHyejin 님의 말:Oh~great.Hyejin 님의 말:Do you know Chunguechun?[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Yes...[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:It's in Kanwon-do,right?Hyejin 님의 말:I want to go there. I havn't go there yet.Hyejin 님의 말:NononoHyejin 님의 말:In Seoul.Hyejin 님의 말:That is a stream.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Then I don't know...[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Ah yes [Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I learnt it from my friends!!!Hyejin 님의 말:Oh, great.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:And I saw it!!Hyejin 님의 말:Oh!!really?Hyejin 님의 말:I envy you.T_T[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:yes.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Why?Hyejin 님의 말:I want to go there.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Haven't you ever seen it?Hyejin 님의 말:Yep.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:ah..Hyejin 님의 말:I just heard and see some pictures.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:ah...[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:But you know[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I'm not Korean.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:So when I saw it for the first time,[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I wasn't impressed so muchHyejin 님의 말:hahaha..[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:nor I didn't understand very well[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:...Hyejin 님의 말:Hm~[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:But now I understand well...Hyejin 님의 말:Actually I don't know the stream's before.Hyejin 님의 말:Oh~Hyejin 님의 말:Good good.Hyejin 님의 말:You understand everything very fast!!Hyejin 님의 말:Wow!!kikiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:No No [Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:My friends always explain many things...[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:So I can learn a lot of things every day!Hyejin 님의 말:Oh.good friend.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:yes..Hyejin 님의 말:Oh~That's very exciting![Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:You know there're many students coming to my university every year.Hyejin 님의 말:Yep.Hyejin 님의 말:I envy them.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:ah you wanna study in Japan?Hyejin 님의 말:Hm~before I thought that.Hyejin 님의 말:but now, I'm very fool at Japanese.Hyejin 님의 말:So I can't do that.Hyejin 님의 말:Chinese character is very hard thing to me.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I know...[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:many of my friends are suffering from Chinese characters...Hyejin 님의 말:Oh.really?[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:yes....Hyejin 님의 말:Why use Chinese charcters? Just use Hiragana..kikiHyejin 님의 말:I love Hiragana..kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:If you write all in Hiragana,[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:then no body understand the proper meaning...Hyejin 님의 말:hahaha..;;[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:hihihiHyejin 님의 말:I don't study Japanese anymore, but I want to visit Japan someday.[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:YeahHyejin 님의 말:Maybe..2007?kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:OK then visit me!!!Hyejin 님의 말:Oh~good good!kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:yes!!![Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I live near Nagoya.... So [Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:I'll show you around maybe!Hyejin 님의 말:Oh!great!!T_THyejin 님의 말:I really really want to go Japan.T_T[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:OK come!Hyejin 님의 말:OKOK!!kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:And now I'm really glad to hear that!Hyejin 님의 말:Japan is good country, I think.kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:ah you think so?[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:Thanks...Hyejin 님의 말:This is not flatter.Hyejin 님의 말:kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:hihiHyejin 님의 말:I think Japan is good.kiki[Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:but we have earthquakes... and Typhoon!!![Mjukis]美由紀はソウルにいます! 님의 말:wow>_

2 Comments:

  • Whats happened to the MIT Weblog Survey results?
    Xian asks a damn fine question: where are the results of the MIT Weblog Survey that everyone was so interested in a couple of months back? The page says the release date is September 1. This entry was posted on ...
    Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

    By Blogger Jerry Simpson, at 8:03 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jessica Klarkson, at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home