do NOT stop

Monday, October 03, 2005

Go out

Wow!! Today I went to COEX. Nowadays I was busy to go out with my friends, I can't go out with my friends. Last week, I did wrong homework so I can go out.(I did next week homework so I have enough time.) Still I have some homeworks so I just ate lunch and drank coffee, but that is really happy time to me. I went to Samsungdong by subway. When I meet my friends, I usually don't make-up but today is special so I did make-up. I usually can't eat rice, so my friend bought me rice food. We ate Dollsotbab. That is a rice on an little ston pot. After lunch time, we went to book store and saw some books. I want to buy a book about cats, but that is little expensive so I just saw that for a while. Then we went to clothing store zone because my favorate store is there. B.U.T.!!! The store is not there. I'm very disappointed. We went to Starbucks and drank coffee. The coffee is very delicious. Then we went to cosmetic store and bought some cosmetics. I didn't thought to buy that, but I used samples then change my mind. I did all there things then came back to home. Today is really happy day. I was happy all day. I want to go out with friend again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home