do NOT stop

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Chat with Un-su

Hyejin 님의 말:Sorry I'm waching drama.haha언수~★ 님의 말:AH~~~언수~★ 님의 말:What do you watah 언수~★ 님의 말:What is the drama's title Hyejin 님의 말:US drama, 'Sex and the city'Hyejin 님의 말:Do you know that?언수~★ 님의 말:I know.Hyejin 님의 말:I like that.언수~★ 님의 말:The drama is broadcasting now, in cable TV.Hyejin 님의 말:Oh, really?언수~★ 님의 말:Is it interesting Hyejin 님의 말:I don't know that.언수~★ 님의 말:Yes!Hyejin 님의 말:I just download and watch.언수~★ 님의 말:Oh~~~Hyejin 님의 말:Actually not match in Korea culture, but very funny.언수~★ 님의 말:How long do you practice your song in Sorisarang 언수~★ 님의 말:I know.언수~★ 님의 말:The drama is some sexual~언수~★ 님의 말:HaHa^^Hyejin 님의 말:Hm..Today I had very short time to practice.언수~★ 님의 말:Why Hyejin 님의 말:I prepare for a duet song, but today decide to quite that.언수~★ 님의 말:Um...Hyejin 님의 말:Oh. sorryHyejin 님의 말:quit.Hyejin 님의 말:hahaha-_-;언수~★ 님의 말:I start to go on diet from today.Hyejin 님의 말:Really?Hyejin 님의 말:The murderous diet?언수~★ 님의 말:Why do you quit your duet 언수~★ 님의 말:Yes.언수~★ 님의 말:haha^^Hyejin 님의 말:Oh. I'll watching you.언수~★ 님의 말:So, I'm really hungry, now.Hyejin 님의 말:haha.언수~★ 님의 말:Expect me~ after one month.Hyejin 님의 말:I'm ate a Ramyun just now.언수~★ 님의 말:I envy you~~~언수~★ 님의 말:I want to eat Ramyun.Hyejin 님의 말:Be careful. The murderous diet is dangerous.Hyejin 님의 말:hahaha언수~★ 님의 말:I know. But,,,,I want to become a really thin woman.Hyejin 님의 말:Do an exercise~언수~★ 님의 말:I want to become that my weight is 47kg.언수~★ 님의 말:HaHa,,,^^Hyejin 님의 말:Hm.언수~★ 님의 말:This is my aim.Hyejin 님의 말:What is your weight now?언수~★ 님의 말:It is my privacy~언수~★ 님의 말:HaHa^^Hyejin 님의 말:Okay.hahaHyejin 님의 말:I wish your diet going well.언수~★ 님의 말:You are very thin.Hyejin 님의 말:Me??언수~★ 님의 말:So, I envy you~Hyejin 님의 말:NoNo.I'm not thin.언수~★ 님의 말:Yes. I want to put on a skirt.언수~★ 님의 말:No.... you are thin.Hyejin 님의 말:Thank you,, but not thin.-_-;언수~★ 님의 말:Especially I want to put on "Mini skirt".Hyejin 님의 말:hahaha.Hyejin 님의 말:Oh. mini skirt.언수~★ 님의 말:FooHaHa~~~Hyejin 님의 말:I want to put that too.언수~★ 님의 말:But, My legs is very bad...언수~★ 님의 말:I'm sad~ HaHa^^Hyejin 님의 말:Me too.Hyejin 님의 말:My legs are fat too.T_T언수~★ 님의 말:No~~ haha~Hyejin 님의 말:I want to be thin, but my friends said,언수~★ 님의 말:What
Hyejin 님의 말:If you are thin, your chin can kill somebody.Hyejin 님의 말:haha.언수~★ 님의 말:HaHa~~~ very fun!언수~★ 님의 말:Have you a homework Hyejin 님의 말:When I thin, in high school, friends are said your chin is very dangerous.Hyejin 님의 말:Not yet.Hyejin 님의 말:Oh.언수~★ 님의 말:HaHa~~~Hyejin 님의 말:I have some someworks, but still not doing.Hyejin 님의 말:homeworks-_-;언수~★ 님의 말:I want to see your dangerous chin.Hyejin 님의 말:hahaha언수~★ 님의 말:Me,too....언수~★ 님의 말:But, I hate to do the homework.Hyejin 님의 말:hahaha.me too-_-Hyejin 님의 말:Ah.Hyejin 님의 말:In high school, one friend said to me언수~★ 님의 말:Why
Hyejin 님의 말:Are you grind your chin every night?언수~★ 님의 말:HaHa~~~언수~★ 님의 말:grind.,..Hyejin 님의 말:hahaha.언수~★ 님의 말:This verse is very fun for you~!Hyejin 님의 말:Sad story.-_-언수~★ 님의 말:Sorry~but, very fun.Hyejin 님의 말:Well, I think that fun too.Hyejin 님의 말:little hurt.haha언수~★ 님의 말:My complex is my circle face...Hyejin 님의 말:Why?Hyejin 님의 말:I envy the circle face.언수~★ 님의 말:I want to have a dagerous face^^Hyejin 님의 말:hahaha언수~★ 님의 말:No...Why do you envy Hyejin 님의 말:Circle face is cute.Hyejin 님의 말:And not dagerous.hahaha언수~★ 님의 말:I know.. I'm very cute, but I want a thin face.언수~★ 님의 말:HaHaHa~~~Hyejin 님의 말:hahahaHyejin 님의 말:My boyfriend always said to me,Hyejin 님의 말:I miss your plump face.언수~★ 님의 말:Plump 언수~★ 님의 말:What is the word Hyejin 님의 말:like full?언수~★ 님의 말:I don't know the meaning.언수~★ 님의 말:Ah~~~~언수~★ 님의 말:I know. Hyejin 님의 말:OKOK.Hyejin 님의 말:I love using a dictionary.haha언수~★ 님의 말:Now, do you use a dictionary Hyejin 님의 말:Yep.haha-0-언수~★ 님의 말:I just talk by my self.Hyejin 님의 말:Oh.Hyejin 님의 말:great.언수~★ 님의 말:So, some difficult. 언수~★ 님의 말:HaHa~~~Hyejin 님의 말:I'm not good at vocabulary.언수~★ 님의 말:Me, too.Hyejin 님의 말:very weak.hahaHyejin 님의 말:Ah~I want to eat icecream~언수~★ 님의 말:By the way, will you go to the English performance 언수~★ 님의 말:Me, too..Hyejin 님의 말:Yep.언수~★ 님의 말:Now, I want to eat whatever.언수~★ 님의 말:HaHa~~~Hyejin 님의 말:Did you go there today?언수~★ 님의 말:No.Hyejin 님의 말:From tomorrow?언수~★ 님의 말:Maybe tomorrow Hyejin 님의 말:Oh.언수~★ 님의 말:Yes!Hyejin 님의 말:Have a good time.haha언수~★ 님의 말:ㅠ.ㅠHyejin 님의 말:I'll send you an message.언수~★ 님의 말:Tomorrow, my male friends will come back from the army.Hyejin 님의 말:"I'm home and lying on the bed~"Hyejin 님의 말:Oh.언수~★ 님의 말:ㅠ.ㅠ언수~★ 님의 말:Very sad.Hyejin 님의 말:vacation?언수~★ 님의 말:So, I will meet them.언수~★ 님의 말:Yes/Hyejin 님의 말:Oh.언수~★ 님의 말:But I have enough time,언수~★ 님의 말:So, I will meet very short time,,, maybe.Hyejin 님의 말:Hm.Hyejin 님의 말:enough time but short time?언수~★ 님의 말:Sorry.. that is error.언수~★ 님의 말:I don't have enough time. 언수~★ 님의 말:Haha~~~Hyejin 님의 말:Okay.hahaHyejin 님의 말:That's sad.언수~★ 님의 말:Maybe you are confused now because of my response.Hyejin 님의 말:little.hahaHyejin 님의 말:First I think 'She don't want to me him?-_-;' Hyejin 님의 말:not me, meet.;;언수~★ 님의 말:Time over. we speak Korean, now.언수~★ 님의 말:Good bye~^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home