do NOT stop

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Worship

I do not believe god. Actually, I do not have interest in a religion. Some friends told me "Let's go to the church and believe god" but I didn't accept that proposals. In S.N.U.T I have one friend who deeply believe god. Last year she didn't propose to go with her, but this year she always say to me "Please, listen to me. God is real. Go to church and apologize your sin" I really really hate that kinds of talks. I don't interest that, I don't care about that. I'm busy to think about now, but they are think about after death. Today I had a dinner appointment with her. I didn't think she talks me religion thing, but that is completely my fault. When I eating the dinner, she said "That is time to fall of earth." I felt something choking me. How could she say that thing on a table! I'm chewing foods now!! She is keep speaking. "Hyejin. You have to go to church. I don't want a see you in hell. You must go to hell. Please believe god" Oh!!!!!! I felt terrible. I want to go home right now. I don't want to see her again. She knows I don't believe god and I hate the religion things. How could she do this to me. You will go to hell, what a sense! I felt more uncomfortable and to avoid church. I really don't like worship. I hate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home