do NOT stop

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Star Wars

I saw a movie that title is 'Star Wars : Episode 3 - Revenge of the sith'. I don't like Star Wars series. Actually I had never seen that movies. I don't know the story. I just heard one speech "I'm your father". I don't want to see the movie, but my friend asking to me so I decide to watch that. I also ask to friend, "You must buy pop-corn and coke" I think that movie is very boring to me, I just eat pop-corn than take nap. I hope take a nap, but it is just dream. The movie is very noisy. I don't understand characters and speechs. I felt very boring but I couldn't sleep. I'm tired. I ate all pop-corn. I gave up take a nap than just saw the movie. I couldn't understand main character's mind. He is too young. How think that is! He has no sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home