do NOT stop

Friday, May 20, 2005

Greek mythology

I haven't seen a greek mythology. I don't know about that and don't interest that. In reading class, I study about greek mythology about Eros and Psyche. I feel hard to understand. Friends are say "That is very easy. How didn't know that!". Greek mythology is very complicated. All names are strange. There are so many characters in story, so very hard to understand. Today I try to read a myth. First I'm afraid that I don't understand that, but it is not come true. The stories are very interesting. Moreover, I'm very interest about art works. In the book, there are many art works pictures in. I'm very happy to see them. I feel I'm very ignorant about myth. Myth is basic item on common sense. From now, I try to know myth.

1 Comments:

  • I'm Greek and I love mythology. It can be hard to understand, but the stories are very good. Stick with it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home