do NOT stop

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Religion

I don't believe in a religion. I don't interest that and sometimes hate that. There are so many heresy and religion is wants money. When I was young, my parents go to a Buddhist temple. That time, I like to go with parents. I also like Buddhist temples. I think that time is I was 15 years old. One of Buddhist said to my mother give more money is good thing. I noticed that all items and actions are related money. I'm very disappointed about religion. Nowadays, my friend who is Christian, says to me go to a church. I don't like church and I don't like religion mood. I said to her, I hate that things, but she said "I'm very sad that you don't go to Heaven" That sentence makes me more hate religion. I think religion is just human's dream. Why she doesn't understand me? Oh, please. I don't want to go there. I really hate religion things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home