do NOT stop

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Letter

As you know, my boyfriend in army. 2 weeks ago, he send to me a letter. From that time, there are no letter and news from him. I'm waiting every day. Finally!! I receive a letter from him. When I read the letter, I feel sad. The sad is not about miss him. I'm very sad because he doesn't said about us. He just said "I'm tired. I miss my friends. My friends not send mail to me, so please you tell them I'm waiting." That is enough. There are no thanks or missing in. I'm very disappointment. How he do this. I send 22 letters to him. He doesn't mention that. He just missing friends. Not missing me. Doing like this, why he said to me "Waiting to me". I'm really sad. I'm crying. Other girls receive many lovely letters. I don't receive that. I want to see him very much, but from now I have to ready separate. Actually I'm very missing him. I want to hear his voice. I want to hug him and sleep together. He is different me. He doesn't miss me. He donesn't want to see me. I'm very sad.

1 Comments:

  • Oh. Don't be sad. Maybe he just doesn't know how to tell you he misses you. Like all men. Cheer up. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home