do NOT stop

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Task 10

1. When I was born, my mother's milk dry out so I couldn't eat my mother's milk.

2. Me and my brother went to a same elementary school, my brother very famous so everyone call me "Who's younger sister"

3. My brother very smart, so my parents thougt get a good score is natural.

4. I ran away from home when I was 15 years old.

5. After 1 year, I always stay in home and did houseworks for my parents.

6. I went to electronic school.

7. I was date with very rich guy, so I could do everything I want.

8. When I was 19, my brother got a baby and married.

9. Because of my brother's marrige, my father drunk and my mother cryed every day.

10. My brother's wife hate me, even she didn't give me a food when I lived in their house.

11. I was dreamed an ideal university life. I want to study English mainly and learn many thing in school so I entered school which I go to now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home