do NOT stop

Monday, April 11, 2005

Reading

I like reading especially Japanese author's books. I like read the classics on the West too. Japanese books are very impactive. That's very interesting, so I love very much. Read a classics are feeling little study mind, but Hapanese books are not like that. That's are just interesting. I like Yosimoto Banana and Murakami Haruki. A most of these author's books I read. I love these author's writing style. The sentence are very attractive. Nowadays I try to read a new author's book. That's very sensational. First I read it once, I don't have any questions or thinks but now, after the reading, I constantly have a think. I really love the reading. I want to read books very much. If I have a much time, I can read books every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home