do NOT stop

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

classic

I like to hear classic music. I don't have favorite classic music or musician but I enjoy listen to them. Sometimes I only classic music for a while. I play the piano during 1991 to 1993. I don't like play the piano, but now I think that is very good experient to me. I like a wind instrument or a string instrument. Flute and violin that I like most. I want to learn a flute. I have a plan to learn a flute later. Maybe 2-3 years later, I surely learn that. I am familiar with classic, so does my brother too. That's because my mother always make us to listen classic music. I'm very thankful for my mother because I enjoyed classic music. Without my mother, how can I enjoy classic music? I decide to I follow my mother. Later I turn on classic musics to my children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home