do NOT stop

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Children's park

Spring is coming! Flowers are bloom and trees are in leaf!!
Today, me and my boyfriend go to picnic at the Children's park. There are zoo, a botanical garden, a circus, and an amusement park in there. I love animals very much. I go to the Children's park to see the animals. There are many people in, so look at animals very hard. Moreover I'm very short so very hard to see animals. I love tiger most, but tiger always sleep in zoo when I go to zoo. Today is too. Tigers are sleeping. I'm very missed. I don't expect to see beutiful flowers in there, luckly flower festival is held I can see the many beautiful flowers. My camera is little big. That's becuase it's for the middle expert user. I don't have a tripod, so we can't take our photo. Well, we couldn't leave a picture, but very happy time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home