do NOT stop

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Date

I had a date with my boyfriend. Actually on that time, just friend yet. I went to Buyeo wich is his country. We met at 6 p.m. We went to a beauty salon to cut his hair. Then we went to eat dinner. He said to me "If you will come here to meet me, I'll buy to you very delicious dinner". When we arrived at restaurant, we found out we don't have much money to spend a day. We decided to eat cheap food, but it's not bad. We finished to eat, then went to a movie theater. We watched "Welcome to Dongmakgol". I saw that about a month ago with my friend, but boyfriend doesn't watch yet so I propose to see that movie. Movie is very very good. The one thing that I mistaked, I'm too crying during the movie. I felt very sad and hurt. Movie is end then we went to bed. I was happy, but I spent too much money now I have been a hard time about money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home